Bobby Brown Tearfully Remembers Late Daughter Bobbi Kristina In Emotional Moment At Essence Festival
In what would’ve been Bobbi Kristina’s 26th birthday, Bobby Brown paid tribute to his daughter during the Essence Festival over the weekend. Brown performed at the annual festival and took time to remember his daughter, who passed away at 22-years-old.
“I keep one of my kids right here with me,” Brown said revealing a pendant worn around his neck in her honor. “Her name is Bobbi Kristina.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After Bobby Brown’s performance of “Roni,” the singer looked up in the sky and said, “I know I’m going to love her for the rest of my life.”
See story here
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Marlo Hampton Keeps It Cute In All Peach Ensemble
- JT Finally Speaks On Wardrobe Malfunction From The BBMAS
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
- Teyana Taylor And PrettyLittleThing Are Searching For The Next Fashion Designer