Bobby Brown Tearfully Remembers Late Daughter Bobbi Kristina In Emotional Moment At Essence Festival
In what would’ve been Bobbi Kristina’s 26th birthday, Bobby Brown paid tribute to his daughter during the Essence Festival over the weekend. Brown performed at the annual festival and took time to remember his daughter, who passed away at 22-years-old.
“I keep one of my kids right here with me,” Brown said revealing a pendant worn around his neck in her honor. “Her name is Bobbi Kristina.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After Bobby Brown’s performance of “Roni,” the singer looked up in the sky and said, “I know I’m going to love her for the rest of my life.”
See story here
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- NFL: Unvaccinated Players Could Lead To Fines And Forfeitures
- Jacob Latimore Remembers Living Off McDonalds During His Early Career
- It’s Official: Cleveland Indians Announce New Team Name