Robin Thicke has found success while balancing fatherhood and a successful music career. The talented singer-songwriter took the stage at Radio One’s Stone Soul Music and Food Festival where he gave an outstanding performance.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Before heading onstage, he caught up with our very own King Tutt where they discussed fatherhood and so much more!
The R&B crooner is currently heating up the charts with his newest project, “That’s What Love Can Do.” Penned after the passing of his father, actor Alan Thicke, the song speaks to where he currently is now in his own life — focused on love.
With two young ones at home, getting on the road can be difficult. So, Thicke chooses not to be gone for long, explaining that he probably won’t be going on a serious tour until both the babies can walk.
Check out King Tutt’s full interview with Robin Thicke above!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Maria More Gives Tips On How To Execute Your Ideas In 2023 [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Loses Honorary Degree & Cardi B. Talks Anxiety With Dropping Music [WATCH]
- Fact Check: Would White People Really Be Eligible For Reparations?
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago