In Community Clo Biz…. 🎙 🎤 🎧
There will be no more suspension of driver’s licenses due to unpaid court cost and fines. This does NOT include unpaid child support, convictions for reckless driving, DUI or simple possession. New law goes into effect on July 1, 2019.
Please NOTE: you’re responsible for the payment of your court cost and fines but your driver’s license will not be suspended.
Here’s the facts from DMV: https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/drivers/#fines_costs.asp
Gov. Ralph Northam proposed a budget amendment to reinstate driving licenses for more than 627,000 Virginians who currently have suspended licenses.
Current Virginia law mandates the automatic suspension of licenses for unpaid court debt through July 1, 2019.
Stay viewing for the details on the Lunch Time Pop Up on the Ending Driver’s License Suspensions at area barbershops on a couple of Thursdays in June of 2019.
It's National Photography Month Here Are Some Black Photographers You Should Follow
1. Kendal Lanier (@ChampagneNupe)1 of 10
2. One Of Kendal's Viral Videos2 of 10
3. Lance Gross3 of 10
4. @the_flresnt_man4 of 10
5. Eman (@_emanphotography)5 of 10
6. Calvin Gavion (@Cjjrphoto)6 of 10
7. Derrick Bryson (@DerrickBryson)7 of 10
8. Tracy Ann (@MiamiCultureMaven)8 of 10
9. Brandon Hopkins (@Bhopkins91)9 of 10