St. Jude is dedicated to finding cures and saving children. Each year, Radio One Richmond champions the movement and encourages others to do the same in our annual St. Jude Radiothon.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Yesterday (March 7), listeners and the greater Richmond community were encouraged to support St. Jude by becoming a “Partner In Hope.”
Volunteers manned the phones, jocks took to the airwaves, while our digital team reached out to listeners through social media.
By the end of the day, Radio One Richmond raised $92,640 for the kids at St. Jude! Thank you to everyone including our Partners in Hope, volunteers, and Radio One staff for your commitment to saving lives.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Top 10 Things Black People Buy From The Gas Station [WATCH]
- Situational and Tactical Trainer Gives Tips On How To Stay Safe Due To Rise Of Crime [WATCH]
- Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen
- Jussie Smollett Takes The Stand In His Defense