Community Clovia recently caught up with Carol Adams the founder of the Carol Adams Foundation. Adams is a Richmond Police officer with a mission is to provide emergency assistance to women, men, and children who are victims of domestic violence. Through her foundation, women and children are given safety and an opportunity to become self-sufficient.
See Clovia’s interview with Carol Adams above.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep15: “Girl Code”
- Virginia Prosecutor Calls For Investigation After Cops Drag Black Woman From Her Vehicle
- Heartbreaking: Tank Reveals He’s Going ‘Completely’ Deaf In His Right Ear & Losing Hearing In His Left
- Phylicia Rashad Named Dean Of Fine Arts At Howard University