Community Clovia recently caught up with Carol Adams the founder of the Carol Adams Foundation. Adams is a Richmond Police officer with a mission is to provide emergency assistance to women, men, and children who are victims of domestic violence. Through her foundation, women and children are given safety and an opportunity to become self-sufficient.
See Clovia’s interview with Carol Adams above.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Billy Porter Slams Harry Styles’ December Vogue Cover Shoot Of Him Wearing A Dress
- Zendaya Coleman Is The Youngest Celebrity To Receive The CFDA’s Fashion Icon Award
- Michael B. Jordan & Serena Williams Give HBCU Students A Shot At $1M
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk