One of the oldest Tattoo Conventions in the world celebrates 26 years in Richmond, VA attracting tattoo artists, fine artists, charity auctions and family fun.
September 28th – 30th, 2018
Jesse Smith of Loose Screw Tattoo (located in Richmond, VA) has teamed up with Kenny Brown co-owner of Jack Brown’s Tattoo Revival (located in Fredericksburg, VA) to revive one of the oldest tattoo conventions in the world. This year marks the 26th annual Richmond Tattoo and Arts Festival taking place September 28th- 30th, 2018. This event will be showcasing over 150 local and internationally known tattoo artists, including 14 celebrity artists from Paramount’s TV series Ink Master and Ink Master Angels, New York Ink and VH1’s Black Ink Crew. (Megan Massacre, Anthony Michaels, Christian Buckingham, Duffy Fortner, James Vaughn, Sketchy Lawyer, Halo, Matti Hixon, Lalo Yunda and Melody Mitchell) Jesse Smith himself was also a contestant on season 2 as well as season 7 of the extremely popular tattoo reality show Ink Master which continues to be distributed internationally.
Today Smith and Anthony Michaels dropped by the iPower studios to discuss the event. See the interview above!
Show Dates: September 28th – 30th, 2018
Friday: 3PM – 2AM
Saturday: Noon – 2AM
Sunday: Noon – 7PM
Taking place at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Richmond – Midlothian 1021 Koger Center Boulevard, Richmond, VA, 23235
For more information or to purchase tickets, Click Here!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @ipowerrichmond
The Coolest, Most Creative Celebrity Tattoos
1. KarruecheSource: 1 of 21
2. Keyshia ColeSource: 2 of 21
3. EveSource: 3 of 21
4. Paris JacksonSource: 4 of 21
5. TygaSource: 5 of 21
6. Mike TysonSource: 6 of 21
7. LeBron JamesSource: 7 of 21
8. FantasiaSource: 8 of 21
9. The RockSource: 9 of 21
10. Drake and his tattoo of Denzel WashingtonSource: 10 of 21
11. Keke PalmerSource: 11 of 21
12. Amber RoseSource: 12 of 21
13. Blac ChynaSource: 13 of 21
14. Prince Jackson sleeve tattooSource: 14 of 21
15. The GameSource: 15 of 21
16. Drake’s tattoo of FIFSource: 16 of 21
17. RihannaSource: 17 of 21
18. Chris BrownSource: 18 of 21
19. Wiz KhalifaSource: 19 of 21
20. Prince JacksonSource: 20 of 21
- Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya To Host Their NYFW Show At The Apollo And Derive Inspiration From Famous Black Women Performers
- There’s Plenty Of Prime Day Deals For Smartphones
- Teacher Sentenced To 20 Years For Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Student
- R. Kelly’s “Girlfriends” Are Still In His Condo
Jesse Smith & Anthony Michaels Talk Tats And The Richmond Tattoo And Arts Festival was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com