Bill Cosby made his first phone call behind bars to his wife, Camille Cosby after he was sentenced to 3 to 10 years for sexual assault. Cosby called Camille and spoke to her by speakerphone, Camille wasn’t present for his sentencing.
“They took my cane, tie, and shoelaces because they think I will harm myself,” Cosby told Camille. The 81-year-old said he’s ‘under siege’ and begged her to “get the checkbook and hire anyone and everyone she could to get him out of jail.”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Cosby’s bail was revoked and after sentencing, he was sent to Montgomery County Correctional Facility where Cosby said a hot dog bun was thrown at him and he had fallen a few times because he wasn’t being guided.
Do you feel sorry for Cosby or do you think he got what he deserved?
See story here
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line
- Lori Harvey Stepped Out For Dinner In Maison Margiela
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation