Will Smith will be facing his fears for his 50th birthday, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star accepted a challenge from Yes Theory, a YouTube channel ran by three international students who studied together in Montreal and wanted to challenge themselves to do 30 things they’ve always wanted to do in 30 days.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The channel is geared toward helping people get out of their comfort zones and 2.4 million subscribers on YouTube love to see the lengths the men go to, to just live life. Six months ago Yes Theory challenged Will to a heli-bungee over the Grand Canyon and he accepted.
The jump will take place live on Will’s YouTube channel on September 25th. Smith is jumping to bring awareness and donations to Global Citizen’s education campaigns, and one lucky fan will even get to join him.
Fans can donate as little as $10 for a chance to get flight and accommodations to the Grand Canyon where they will watch Will jump, afterward they will have lunch and photos with Will and his family.
What are some things you would want to do if you had only 30 days to do it?
See story here
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Kiss Richmond and Good Luck Menswear Present ‘Selfie With Your Sweetheart’ Contest
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Halle Bailey Shuts Down Instagram In A Giannia Azar Dress
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?