The 2nd Street Festival returns to Richmond for its 30th year. The event, that celebrates historic Jackson Ward, takes place October 6-7, 2018. Headliners this year include Stokley and The Art of Noise, and spotlight featured performer Debo Dabney.
The 30th Anniversary of the 2nd Street Festival is presented by Altria and Dominion Energy. The two-day fest honoring the rich culture of the Jackson Ward neighborhood is a Richmond, VA staple.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This year the festival features co-headliners Stokley, former lead singer of Mint Condition and The Art of Noise. Along with spotlighting the exceptional artistry of Richmond keyboardist Debo Dabney. Mighty Joshua, Curv Appeal, Guitarist Zack Artis, Rodney The Soul Singer, Comedian Antoine Scott and many other artists are also on the roster to perform over the two-day event.
Over the years, the 2nd Street Festival has grown to be one of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest street fairs. Nearly 40,000 people visit historic Jackson Ward to reminisce about the days when 2nd Street was the heart and soul of Richmond’s African American community and the neighborhood known as “the Harlem of the South.”
The celebration includes four stages of musical entertainment, food vendors, a marketplace, an artists row and a Kidz Zone programmed by the Children’s Museum of Richmond.
The 2nd Street Festival is FREE and is produced by Venture Richmond Events, LLC.
—Client Sponsored Content–
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Stephen A. Smith Explains Why His Mother Wanted Him To Release His Memoir After She Passed Away
- Janet Jackson Storms The Runway At The Thom Browne Fashion Show
- Front Page News: California Approves Bill Limiting Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials Against Rappers [WATCH]
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday