Hurricane Florence is getting stronger as it takes aim at the east coast of the United States with a landfall anticipated later this week. The storm’s center will move northwest between Bermuda and the Bahamas on Tuesday and Wednesday. It’s expected to become at least a Category 3 hurricane before reaching the mainland.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As of 5 a.m. ET Monday, Hurricane Florence’s center was about 625 miles southeast of Bermuda and was moving west-northwest at a speed of 9 mph. Florence has maximum sustained winds of 105 mph. Those winds are expected to increase in the coming hours.
The National Hurricane Center is warning of “an increased risk of life-threatening impacts for Florence,” citing “storm surge at the coast, freshwater flooding from a prolonged and exceptionally heavy rainfall event inland and damaging hurricane force winds.”
Do you know somebody in the hurricane’s potential path? What kind of preparations are they making?
See story here
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- ‘We Are One’: Watch Online Celebration Of The Black Community Before Biden, Harris Inauguration
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down Joe Biden’s Diverse Cabinet [WATCH]
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success