We’re celebrating the hottest in adult R&B airplay with the Kiss List countdown. Check back each and every week to see the top musical movers and shakers.
Several R&B favorites are making amazing comebacks this summer. It’s exciting to see artists like Toni Braxton, Peabo Bryson, Tamia, and Keith Sweat still going strong. Braxton is currently sitting pretty at the #1 spot with her hit single, “Long as I Live.”
See what other artists made the cut in this week’s Kiss List!
10. Daniel Caesar Featuring H.E.R. — “Best Part”
9. H.E.R. — “Focus”
8. Kenny Lattimore — “Stay On Your Mind”
7. Keith Sweat Featuring K-Ci — “How Many Ways”
6. Tank — “When We”
5. Ne-Yo — “Good Man”
4. Peabo Bryson — “Love Like Yours And Mine”
3. Tamia — “Leave It Smokin’”
2. Ella Mai — “Boo’d Up”
1. Toni Braxton — “Long as I Live”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @kissrichmond
- 43 Churchgoers Sick After Attending Service With 10 Coronavirus Victims
- Comedian Luenell Reveals Why Her Daughter Is Banned From Her House
- Benedict College Staff Raised Money To Get Over 100 Struggling Students Home Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- RVA To Go: Your Guide To Local Take Out & Delivery During The Coronavirus