We’re celebrating the hottest in adult R&B airplay with the Kiss List countdown. Check back each and every week to see the top musical movers and shakers.
Several R&B favorites are making amazing comebacks this summer. It’s exciting to see artists like Toni Braxton, Peabo Bryson, Tamia, and Keith Sweat still going strong. Braxton is currently sitting pretty at the #1 spot with her hit single, “Long as I Live.”
See what other artists made the cut in this week’s Kiss List!
10. Daniel Caesar Featuring H.E.R. — “Best Part”
9. H.E.R. — “Focus”
8. Kenny Lattimore — “Stay On Your Mind”
7. Keith Sweat Featuring K-Ci — “How Many Ways”
6. Tank — “When We”
5. Ne-Yo — “Good Man”
4. Peabo Bryson — “Love Like Yours And Mine”
3. Tamia — “Leave It Smokin’”
2. Ella Mai — “Boo’d Up”
1. Toni Braxton — “Long as I Live”
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Summer Walker Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Latest Maternity Photos
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- Deion Sanders Leaves Jackson State For University of Colorado, Did He Sell Out The Culture? [WATCH]