Tragic news from the Turner family as Craig Raymond Turner, the firstborn son of singer Tina Turner was found dead of an apparent suicide in Studio City, California on Tuesday. Turner was 59.
He was discovered at his home dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Craig Turner was born when his mother was 18 years old, before she married Ike Turner. Craig’s biological father, Raymond Hill was a saxophonist who performed in Ike’s band.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
In Memoriam: Notable Deaths In 2018
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Sign Up Today! Operation Holiday Toy Assistance
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Holiday Glam In All Red Jumpsuit From Her New York & Company Collection
- Nicki Minaj Goes In On The Girls As Guest Host On ‘Real Housewives Of Potomac’ Reunion