St. Jude is dedicated to helping to fight childhood cancer. Yesterday (March 1), Radio One Richmond’s Praise 104.7 and Kiss 99.3/105.7 continued the movement and encouraged others to do the same in our annual St. Jude Radiothon.
Listeners and the greater Richmond community were encouraged to support the movement and save lives by becoming a Partner In Hope.
Volunteers manned the phones, jocks took to the airwaves, while our digital team reached out to the listeners through social media. By the end of the day, Radio One Richmond raised $90,560 for St. Jude! Thank you to everyone including our Partners in Hope, volunteers, and Radio One staff for your commitment to saving lives.
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Hot Spot: Is Cardi B. Going To Jail?! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending? Should People Who Watch & Record Crimes Be Charged? [WATCH]
- Cathy Hughes Talks About ONE Casino In Richmond [Video]
- Nas Recalls Crying With DMX On The Set Of ‘Belly’