Details have dropped that Chicago rapper Fredo Santana died Friday night from a seizure. It is being reported that Santana was found by his girlfriend in his L.A. home.
Sanatana has been dealing with liver and kidney failure for some time now. In October, the rapper posted a video on Instagram while he was in the hospital.
Santana told fans that his health issues were the result of his continued lean usage. Santana was 27-years-old.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @ipowerrichmond
Rest In Power: The People We Lost In 2017
1. Activist Erica GarnerSource: 1 of 18
2. Singer Joni Sledge of Sister SledgeSource: 2 of 18
3. Bishop Eddie LongSource: 3 of 18
4. Father of Rock And Roll Chuck BerrySource: 4 of 18
5. Comedian Charlie MurphySource: 5 of 18
6. Comedian And Activist Dick GregorySource: 6 of 18
7. Actress Della ReeseSource: 7 of 18
8. The “Cosby Show” actor Earle HymanSource: 8 of 18
9. Iconic actor Robert GuillaumeSource: 9 of 18
10. Fashion Designer and Project Runway Alum Mychael KnightSource: 10 of 18
11. 50s Singer Fats DominoSource: 11 of 18
12. Former NFL Star and Actor Bernie CaseySource: 12 of 18
13.Source: 13 of 18
14. “True Blood” Star Nelsan EllisSource: 14 of 18
15. Rapper Fresh Kid IceSource: 15 of 18
16. Rapper ProdigySource: 16 of 18
17. Singer Cuba Gooding Sr.Source: 17 of 18
18. Actress Mary Tyler MooreSource: 18 of 18
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- TRIED IT! This Black-Owned Period Swimwear Saved My 30th Birthday Trip
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Harris Stowe State University [WATCH]
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]