September is Sickle Cell Awareness month. Recently, Community Clovia was joined by Tiffany Dews, Dionne Bobo, and Mary Crawford with the MCV Foundation — the foundation that helps raise money and steward funds for the Florence Neal Cooper Smith Professorship.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
More than 250,000 has been raised to date, however, the ultimate goal is to raise one million dollars and we need your help.
About 100,00 people have sickle cell disease in the U.S.
Spread the word. Donate. Funding will ensure work continues to improve sickle cell treatment, research, and education on the MCV Campus.
For more information, visit http://www.MCVFoundation.org
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- NFL: Unvaccinated Players Could Lead To Fines And Forfeitures
- Jacob Latimore Remembers Living Off McDonalds During His Early Career
- It’s Official: Cleveland Indians Announce New Team Name