Hi everybody! My name is Peekaboo. I was recently rescued by some wonderful volunteers at Henrico Humane Society. Now I’m looking for my very own forever home. I hear they’re pretty great! My foster mom said she thought Peekaboo was the perfect name for me because I love to play games. She’s right about one thing, I sure do love to play. Even if I’m napping, if someone starts rolling the ball around in our turbo scratcher my head pops right up, and I’m ready to pounce. I also love playing with my siblings. Growing up in a house with five brothers, there’s a lot of rough and tumble playtime. I think my perfect forever home would have lots of toys, some kitty friends for me to play with, and some of those really nice humans who give pets and head scratches (hopefully they’re the kind that picks cooler names too). Does that sound like your home?
Applications are reviewed on a first come first served basis, so we encourage you to complete an application at www.henricohumane.org before coming to our next adoption event.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Gracie is a beautiful shepherd mix lady that is approximately 7 years in age. Due to a medical situation with the owner, it became necessary to find Miss Gracie another home. She has been living with children who are 3 and 7 years old and the owner says she is mellow and very affectionate. She did get to go on playdates with other dogs in the family and does well. We hope there is a home out there for her soon because she definitely wants to have a family again. Gracie needs a family that is dedicated to walking her and helping her lose some weight. : )
Fun Gracie Facts:
– Walks well on leash, will pull a little when she sees a squirrel
– Prefers her comfy dog bed over a crate
– Gets along with other dogs
– Bonds quickly with humans and they are her favorite company
– Rides well in the car
– Housetrained, follows basic commands (sit, lie-down)
– Quiet in the house and laid back
If you have an interest in Gracie we recommend and encourage you to complete an online application before coming to our next adoption event. Adoption events are every Saturday, excluding holidays, at the Petco located at 11331 W. Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA (next to Trader Joe’s) from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. The online application can be found at henricohumane.org. A volunteer will respond as soon as possible, typically within 48 hours.
Please Note: Not all of our dogs attend each event so to find out if the dog you are interested in will be attending the next adoption stand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- United States Navy Recruiting
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Best Rnb Videos of All Time
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- Best Rnb Videos Countdown