Over the years as a Father, it has become truly obvious that Patience is one thing you must have plenty of. Sometimes we choose to rush things when they truly need time to develop and blossom.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Wanting our kids to walk and talk before their time is always a parent’s request but we quickly learn that you can’t rush life and the many cycles of it….have some Patience.
This message is sponsored by The Children’s Museum of Richmond
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Virtual Barber Shop Talk
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Kierra Sheard Shares Details From Her New Book “Big, Bold & Beautiful” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Regina King Dazzles In Christopher John Rogers Gown At The CDGA Awards
- Could A Cop REALLY Mistake A Gun For A Taser?