Over the years as a Father, it has become truly obvious that Patience is one thing you must have plenty of. Sometimes we choose to rush things when they truly need time to develop and blossom.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Wanting our kids to walk and talk before their time is always a parent’s request but we quickly learn that you can’t rush life and the many cycles of it….have some Patience.
This message is sponsored by The Children’s Museum of Richmond
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin
- EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Brown Gives Advice On Signs Your Child Is In An Abusive Relationship
- Dr. Collier Discusses Misinformation Around The COVID-19 Vaccine & Pregnancy [WATCH]
- Gunna Is The Face Of Foot Locker’s New Apparel Line, LCKR By Foot Locker