Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
So the Quavo, Karrueche, Chris drama continues!
According to TMZ, Chris Brown feels betrayed by Migos member Quavo for going after his former girlfriend, Karrueche Tran.
Sources say that Chris had both a business and personal relationship with Quavo, that including them collaborating on songs and Brown supporting Migos before their big break. Quavo was even invited to Brown’s home.
Despite the allegations, Hip Hop DX maintains that Brown is actually not in his feelings about the hooking up of his ex-girl and ex-friend.
The urban media outlet says in a quick “post-and-delete” on Instagram, Brown shot down the TMZ rumors by reposting a comment from Twitter.
See the post here.
So what do you think is Chris Brown really in his feelings about Karrueche and Quavo? Let us know in our poll below!
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Housing Opportunities Made Equal of VA (HOME) Town Hall
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- Supreme Court Closer To Historic Ruling That Threatens Future Of Roe V. Wade
- 5 Of Virgil Abloh’s Most Influential Fashion Moments
- ‘Bruised’ Tops Global Charts, Securing Halle Berry A Multi-Picture Netflix Film Deal
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
Is Chris Brown Really In His Feelings About Karrueche & Quavo was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com