Okay – isn’t this boy adorable?!!! This is Kyle, the 1-year-old beagle that just came to Henrico Humane Society from a rural shelter. He enjoys toys and playtime with other dogs. He would make a nice addition to almost any family. If you have an interest in Kyle we encourage you to complete an online application. If you would like to meet her, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a visit.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Hey, it’s me, Basil! When I was a just a tiny kitten, I was rescued from a life outdoors by some wonderful Henrico Humane volunteers. I grew up in a nice foster home with my brothers and sisters, and I found what I thought was the perfect forever home.
I settled in very quickly and was loving my new life. Then one day the unthinkable happened, my family decided that they didn’t want a kitty anymore. Luckily for me, the nice people at Henrico Humane rescued me again.
This time around, I want to make sure I have the perfect forever home. So, I need people who will let me snuggle whenever I want and give me lots of pets and belly rubs; toys for me to play with whenever I want; and a family that will never, ever abandon me again. If you promise to love me, I promise to be your very best friend. If you’d like to meet me, please email email@example.com to setup a visit.
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Sign-Up For KISS FM′s VIP Club Email Newsletter!
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- JT Finally Speaks On Wardrobe Malfunction From The BBMAS
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
- Teyana Taylor And PrettyLittleThing Are Searching For The Next Fashion Designer
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]