But there’s no doubt that Lamar Odom‘s recent drug overdose and current hospitalization has put some distance between Khloe and her new flame. The reality star has remained in Los Angeles to care for Lamar, while James returned to Houston for the NBA season.
“It hasn’t been easy. James obviously has wanted to see her more and be with her in [Texas] more, but she’s felt like she needed to stay in L.A. to be with her family and to deal with Lamar stuff,” a source close to the family tells PEOPLE. “That has put some strain on things.”
Still, the couple is trying their best to make things work.
“She is with him now in Houston. She went to his game last night and bowling,” the insider says. “They are still together and having fun.”
We wish Khloe and James the best.
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Levels: James Harden's Many Beard Stages
1. High School James. No beard.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Young, fresh-faced college kid.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Barely-there beard.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. 5 o'clock shadow.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Incoming scruff.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Bearded man.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Full grown follicles.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Jet black and bushy.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Distinguished?Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Beast mode beard.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Rebellious bristles.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Epic overgrown beard.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Khloe Kardashian’s Distance From James Harden Has “Put Some Strain On Things” was originally published on globalgrind.com