12. Hard-boiled eggs are healthier than fried eggs
For a quick, easy and protein-packed breakfast, skip the grease of fried eggs and go for the hard-boiled version.
13. Skip the pancake syrup at brunch
On that breakfast note, who doesn’t love a stack of pancakes once in a while? Save the calories and go light on the syrup by topping it with fruits.
14. Use cinnamon in coffee or tea
Slash extra calories by using cinnamon as a substitution for sugar. You can even sprinkle some in oatmeal too for a delicious spicy-sweet flavor.
15. Snack on air-popped popcorn instead of chips
Craving a salty snack? Air-pop some popcorn and add a dash of salt. You can have more of it in comparison to the amount of chips with the same calorie count.
16. Skip the cocktails and margaritas at happy hour
A healthier option would be a glass of red wine or even a beer!
These are all small changes that you can make to live a better lifestyle. Share with your friends and family and start implementing them today!