Everybody has that one ex that makes you ask the question, “why”? Listen to the audio player to hear ” The D.L. Hughley Show” break down the Top Ten Kinds Of Crazy Exes.
National Best Friends Day: Exes Who Are Besties
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
1 of 12
2. Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Odom
2 of 12
3. "RHOA" star Cynthia Bailey and ex actor Leon are such good friends that the two co-parent their 13-year-old daughter which allows Leon to live with his daughter and Bailey sometimes.
3 of 12
4. Diddy and Kim Porter
4 of 12
5. Angela Simmons and Bow Wow remain such good friends after their break-up that the duo even work together on BET's "106 & Park".
5 of 12
6. It's all about family! Kimora Lee Simmons is great friends with her exes Russell Simmons and Djimon Hounsou.
6 of 12
7. Not only is Will cool with his ex Sheree Fletcher but years ago, Fletcher and Will's wife Jada Pinkett- Smith decided they would be cool too.
7 of 12
8. Actor Kadeem Hardison and singer Chante Moore are best friends after one son and a divorce. They even showcased their true bond on national TV to prove it!
8 of 12
9. Actress Jackee Harry and her ex-husband Elgin Charles co-parent their son and live under one roof after divorcing in 2003.
9 of 12
10. Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez divorced in 2011 but that hasn't stopped them from having a blended family and keeping it cordial for their twins.
10 of 12
11. Eddie Murphy and Nicole Murphy were married for 17 years and they had five kids together before their split. Maybe we can't call them besties, but the two have remained friendly and cordial for the sake of their children.
11 of 12
12. Actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore are the epitome of keeping it cool with your ex. The former couple has remained buds after three daughters and over 20 years.
12 of 12
Top 10 Kinds Of Crazy Exes [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com