Nationally known radio and TV personality Wendy Williams shares her thoughts and feelings about the passing of Whitney Houston. During the emotional aftershocks of the tragic news, Wendy reveals why she always felt a strong personal connection to the music icon and legend.
Radio One Richmond Staffers Reflect on the Laat Moments with Whitney Houston
Houston’s Body Transported Back to New Jersey, Private Funeral Set for Saturday
Whitney Houston Makes Final Red Carpet Appearance
Share your thoughts, remarks, condolences and more with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
CELEBRITIES REACT TO WHITNEY HOUSTON’S DEATH:
Chaka Khan Explains Pulling Out of “Inappropriate Tribute”
Kelly Price Tells Anderson Cooper Whitney Was Not High
Ashanti Pays Homage to Whitney Houston
Aretha Franklin Sings for Her God Daughter Whitney Houston
The Gospel Community Reflects on Whitney Houston’s Passing
Ray J Admits Whitney Houston is “A Friend” – Video
- Whitney Drug Probe? Investigators to Question Doctors Who Wrote Houston Multiple Sedative Prescriptions
- Whitney’s Funeral: Ex-Husband Bobby Brown Denies He Is Being ‘Shut Out’ by Houston Family
- New Jersey Flags to Fly at Half-Staff for Whitney Houston
- Virginia House of Delegates Approves Anti-Abortion “Personhood Bill”, Declares Life Begins at Conception [VIDEO]
- HBO Documentary Spotlights the Love Story that Changed Virginia and the Entire Nation [PHOTOS]
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER – @KISSRICHMOND
Naked Photos of Basketball Wives Hit The Net: Jennifer’s Kitty Exposed!
Singer Johnny Gill Engaged to Marry Model
Jalen Rose Files For Divorce From Molly Qerim
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
Did Nelly Lose $300K And Rewarded The Person With $100?
Singer D'Angelo Reveals Details About His Addiction & Comeback
Despite Rumors, Actor Morgan Freeman Confirms He's Not Marrying His Step-Granddaughter
Video Of African Mom Tongue Kissing Her Child Goes Viral!