When George Lucas (director of “Star Wars” & the new box office smash “Red Tails”) was young, he wanted to be a race car driver. But during his senior year in high school, George suffered a horrible car accident that almost took his life. Listen and watch as he talks with Oprah about how the accident made him reevaluate his life and how he views every day as a bonus.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and comment.
- Comedian/Actor Tracy Morgan Rushed to Hospital After Collapsing on Street
- Reality TV Host/Supermodel Heidi Klum, Musician Seal Heading to Divorce Court [VIDEO]
- Does Malcolm X Deserve A Federal Holiday?
- Actor/Comedian Jim Carrey’s Daughter, Jane, Auditions to be Next “American Idol” [VIDEO]
- Price of US Postage Stamp Increases to 45 Cents