Today is “Celebrate Bisexuality Day,” check out a bunch of celebs who have identified as bisexual.
BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
was originally published on
1. Ricky Martin shocked the world when he came out as gay in 2010. The father of two once revealed, “I know that I like both men and women, I’m against sexual labels.”
2. Lady Gaga has been open about her sexuality since the beginning of her career. After naysayers claimed it was all for marketing, she said, “This is who I am and who I have always been.”
3. After coming under fire for using the F bomb multiple times on social media, Azealia Banks defended herself, saying “I can’t be homophobic. I’m bisexual.”
4. David Bowie was one of the most notable artists of all time, whose sexuality and gender bent all of the traditional rules.
5. Mel B once revealed that she was in a four-year relationship with a woman before.
6. In 2013, Zoe Saldana said that she “might end up with a woman raising my children. I’ve been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life, therefore it is my decision.”
7. Megan Fox told Esquire Magazine once, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
8. Angelina Jolie has always been open about her bisexuality. She once told OK Magazine, “I have loved women in the past and slept with them.”