1. O.J. seen talking to his lawyers Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, and Robert Kardashian during a trial date.
2. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.
3. AI Cowlings, the friend who drove O.J. during his infamous Bronco chase.
4. Judge Lance Ito listens to defense motions to exclude Mark Fuhrman’s testimony and the prosecutions’ response to retain the information 11 September during a court hearing in the O.J. Simpson murder trail.
5. O.J. x Johnnie Cochran.
6. Deputy District Attorney Chris Darden asks Judge Lance Ito in the O.J.Simpson case 13 January to bar the defense from asking Los Angeles Police detective Mark Fuhrman if he ever uttered a racial epithet.
7. The scene around O.J.’s October 3rd trial date.
8. O.J.’s sister spotted near the crime scene.
9. The crowd cheers after hearing the verdict on October 3rd, 1995.
10. A much earlier photo of O.J. and his good friend AI Cowlings, circa 1979.
11. O.J. tries on a glove that was used in the murder of his ex-wife.
12. Deputy district attorney Marcia Clark is shown during testimony at the preliminary hearings.
13. Robert Shapiro reads O.J.’s damning letter to the press.
14. Johnnie Cochran lays down the law, circa 1995.
15. The Juice at his 1994-1995 murder trial.
16. Robert Kardashian sits through trial.
17. O.J. heading to court in his civil trial for the deaths of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.