You know as Black people we have our own culture, and sometimes we pick up words that may or not be real English. You may say “conversate” instead of “converse” or pronounce “ask” as “axe”.
Special K points out a list of words or phrases that sometimes we as a community get wrong. You may use some of these words so listen to see if you have some correcting to do.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
1. Serena Williams - On GrowingSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Janice Bryant Howroyd, Founder of Employment Agency ACT-1 Group On being the First African-American Woman to Own a Billion Dollar BusinessSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Cathy Hughes Founder Of RadioOne & TVOne On the Aspect of BusinessSource:via MONARCH 3 of 10
4. Russell Simmons, Businessman & Activist On Being an Activist and Business FigureSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Robert “Bob” Johnson, Founder of BET On The Legacy of BETSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Sean P. Diddy Combs - Businessman On Following Your DreamsSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Michael Jordan, Athlete & Businessman On the Importance of FailureSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Folorunsho Alakija, Founding Grand Matron of Africa Cinematography Festival On Passion and SuccessSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Oprah Winfrey, Businesswoman & Philanthropist On Remaining HumbleSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. BeyonceSource:Getty 10 of 10
News You Can’t Use with Special K: Words Black People Always Get Wrong [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com