Former Cosby Show star Geoffrey Owens has taken Tyler Perry up on his offer and will now appear on ten episodes of Perry’s The Haves and The Have Nots. Owens was thrown back in the spotlight thanks to a photo of him working at Trader Joe’s. Despite the initial intention of shaming Owens for the job, the actor received great support from social media and was lauded as a Labor Day hero. That’s when Perry reached out to him!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Sources say the deal is indeed for ten episodes, and he will be in Atlanta next week to begin filming the show’s sixth season. There’s no word on how much Owens will be making for the role in the series.
How do you feel about Owens getting the gig? Is there a job that you use to do that you’d love to do again?
See story here
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘kissrichmond’
- Getting Real with Virginia Housing: Session 2
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Kiss Richmond Text Club Consent & E-Sign
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative
- Everything You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Booster Shots [WATCH]
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- Chloe Bailey Spotted Courtside With Rapper Gunna In This Curve-Hugging Fit