Having already conquered the music and fashion industry, it makes sense that Rihanna is poised to own the beauty world as well. And if the trailer for Fenty Beauty reveals anything, it’s that the Rihanna reign just won’t let up.
Having dropped hints as far back as last Spring, RiRi finally revealed that Fenty Beauty is heading to Sephora and Harvey Nichols stores on September 8, and you can get an exclusive preview beginning now. The trailer features beautiful Black and brown models, including one of our current faves Halima Aden.
Twitter users immediately noted how well the collection seems to serve a range of skin colors, something very few makeup companies are getting right these days.
In one of the teasers, we learned that the collection will include glosses with names like “Chili Mango,” “Trophy Wife,” Yacht Life” and “Confetti.” And if the models’ highlighted cheekbones are any sign, we can expect lots of shimmer and rich pigments.
Are you excited for Fenty Beauty?
Rihanna Hilariously Responds To Folks Obsessed With Her Weight
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump
1. Rihanna Arrives to the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet President Emmanuel Macron
Source: 1 of 16
2. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee PalaceSource: 2 of 16
3. Rihanna at the Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 3 of 16
4. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and RihannaSource:Getty 4 of 16
5. France's First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee PalaceSource:Getty 5 of 16
6. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna
Source: 6 of 16
7. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna
Source: 7 of 16
8. Rihanna Talks With The Press Regarding Her Talk With President Macron
Source: 8 of 16
9. Rihanna with French press
Source: 9 of 16
10. Rihanna Receives a Humanitarian Award from Harvard University
Source: 10 of 16
11. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The YearSource:Getty 11 of 16
12. Rihanna Is Good With Kids
Source: 12 of 16
13. She Shows All Kids Love
Source: 13 of 16
14. Rihanna Plays With Ashad Khaled
Source: 14 of 16
15. Rihanna For 2020
Source: 15 of 16
16. Rihanna For President
Source: 16 of 16
Rihanna Just Dropped The First Look At Fenty Beauty And It’s Melanin-Filled Perfection was originally published on hellobeautiful.com