After news broke that Tiny filed for divorce from Tip, fans wondered what would happen to their beloved reality show. TMZ reports that T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle will return for another season, but this time it’s their divorce keeping the show alive. Sources say that VH1 is bringing the series back for a sixth season that will focus on the estranged couple’s efforts to co-parent in the aftermath of Tiny filing for divorce.
Even though Tip and Tiny wanted to keep cameras rolling throughout the entire ordeal, the network met with producers about canceling the show during the aftermath of the separation. Producers reportedly convinced VH1 execs that the relationship drama could bring in a huge new audience — and the show was saved. Sources say the estranged couple will shoot more scenes together next season, compared to season five when they shot most of the scenes separately.
Tip kept mum about he and Tiny’s marital status back in January, but Tiny insists that her husband will be coming back home to her. Will you be watching the upcoming season of T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle?
T.I, Tiny Harris, & More Hit Up All Def Digital's "All Def Comedy Live" In Hollywood
1. Guests at All Def Comedy LiveSource:All Def Digital 1 of 11
2. Lenny S.Source:All Def Digital 2 of 11
3. Daniel Booby GibsonSource:All Def Digital 3 of 11
4. Evan Ross and T.ISource:All Def Digital 4 of 11
5. Miss Diddy and Affion CrockettSource:All Def Digital 5 of 11
6. Evan Ross and Tony RockSource:All Def Digital 6 of 11
7. Adrienne BailonSource:All Def Digital 7 of 11
8. Trae Da Truth and T.ISource:All Def Digital 8 of 11
9. Tony Rock, Trae Da Truth and T.ISource:All Def Digital 9 of 11
10. Tiny Harris and friendSource:All Def Digital 10 of 11
11. The Brand GroupSource:All Def Digital 11 of 11
T.I. & Tiny’s Show Set To Return Next Season With A Twist was originally published on globalgrind.com