Fade star Teyana Taylor attended the La Perla Show during New York Fashion Week looking completely stylish in La Perla’s Fjord Long Bi-Stretch Silk Dress. The Harlem native’s dress featured a vibrant mix of orange and blue colors with detailed, unique designs and featured a low cut v-line and a mid-slit that accentuated the dress’s curvy features. All of this made Teyana stand out for all the stylishly good reasons!
Teyana looked hot in the dress, which also comes with a hot price tag for $4,620. She wore the beautiful dress with black strap heels.
This look is definitely a cute look for Teyana. The colors of the dress bring out her golden brown complexion and perfectly matched hair!
If you want to grab this look for your next outing, check out what we picked out for those of you who want to splurge, spend or save.
If you want to get a look similar to Teyana’s without diving too much into the funds (at least not $3,000 worth), check out this Fuzzi Vintage Floral Bodycon Dress for $580.00. You can there pair it with this lovely Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody-Black/Gold for $309.00 and top it off with CRISSY Black – Suede Heel for $795.00.
For those of you beauties who want to spend some pocket money for your next soiree, this Andrea Morando Short Dress for $248.00 will give you that stretch-dress look like Teyana’s. You can wear the dress with Kate Spade Dakota Heels for $209.00 and get this ultra-cute GOLDEN GOOSE LOCK ENVELOPE CLUTCH for $125.00
For the budget-conscious beauty, we have this sexy Jaded London IRIDESCENT SNAKE MINI DRESS $55.00 that shows off the body shape and Despina Black Pumps $40.00 that goes great with the dress. No look would be complete without this Black Ruche Faux Suede Clutch Bag $22.00 – currently on sale for only $12.00!
We never leave out our plus-size beauties! Check out this beautiful curve-flaunting number from Wear All with sizes up to 24. Get it for a steal at $49.60!
Step out with an awesome bodycon with designs on your next outing!
TREND REPORT: 7 Trends For Spring Summer 2017 From Black Designers At NYFW
1. NATURALLY NEUTRALSource:Getty 1 of 27
2. NATURALLY NEUTRALSource:Getty 2 of 27
3. NATURALLY NEUTRALSource:Getty 3 of 27
4. NATURALLY NEUTRALSource:Getty 4 of 27
5. LA LA ANTHONY, SERENA WILLIAMS, CIARASource:Getty 5 of 27
6. GO GRAYSource:Getty 6 of 27
7. GO GRAYSource:LaQuan Smith SS17 7 of 27
8. GO GRAYSource:LaQuan Smith SS17 8 of 27
9. GO GRAYSource:Hello Beautiful 9 of 27
10. STRIPESSource:Hello Beautiful 10 of 27
11. STRIPESSource:Getty 11 of 27
12. STRIPESSource:Getty 12 of 27
13. STRIPESSource:Getty 13 of 27
14. STRIPESSource:Getty 14 of 27
15. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Getty 15 of 27
16. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:LaQuan Smith SS17 16 of 27
17. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Getty 17 of 27
18. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:LaQuan Smith SS17 18 of 27
19. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Hello Beautiful 19 of 27
20. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Getty 20 of 27
21. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Getty 21 of 27
22. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:LaQuan Smith SS17 22 of 27
23. IN MY WHITE TEESource:Getty 23 of 27
24. IN MY WHITE TEESource:Getty 24 of 27
25. IN MY WHITE TEESource:LaQuan Smith SS17 25 of 27
26. FLOURISH WITH FLORALSSource:Getty 26 of 27
27. FLOURISH IN FLORALSSource:Hello Beautiful 27 of 27