Regina Hall hosts the American Black Film Festival Honors presented by BET. This year the ABFF will salute Denzel Washington, F. Gary Gray, Queen Latifah and Issa Rae. The cast of Love Jones will also receive a special honor.
“It’s a great show. what I love about it is people get to relax and have fun. It’s really a night of celebration. It’s such an intimate setting. It’s really nice to celebrate your peers. It’s a warm room,” Hall said.
On her new film Girls Trip:
“We had so much fun. I love those…that’s a example. I’ve met Latifah and Jada and Tiffany, but I don’t know them. I love them so much. It’s such a blessing to be able to work with people that would be your girl.”
The ABFF Honors air Wednesday, February 22nd on BET. Click the link below to hear the entire interview.
10 Times Black Love Inspired Us This Year
1. President Barack & First Lady Michelle Obama AlwaysSource: 1 of 10
2. ‘A Seat At The Table’ With Solange And Alan FergusonSource: 2 of 10
3. Ciara & Russell’s NuptialsSource: 3 of 10
4. Ayesha & Steph Curry’s Supportive RelationshipSource: 4 of 10
5. Oprah & Stedman’s Sex LifeSource: 5 of 10
6. Viola Davis & Her Devoted HusbandSource: 6 of 10
7. Remy Ma & Papoose’s WeddingSource: 7 of 10
8. Jay Z’s Cameo Appearance In ‘Lemonade’Source: 8 of 10
9. Lil Wayne & Toya’s Co-ParentingSource: 9 of 10
10. When Courtney B. Vance Yelled That Angela Basset Has Been ‘Rocking His Chain’Source: 10 of 10
(Photo Source: Courtesy)
Regina Hall Hosts ABFF Honors, Talk New Film ‘Girls Trip’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com