Rihanna stepped out on the set of Ocean’s Eight with some sparkly style. The You Needed Me singer made us really need these $990.00 Maison Margeila embellished sneakers.
Almost like LA Gears for adults, instead of light up soles, they sparkley and shine with an embellished buckle. The sneakers have an aspect of evening wear on a traditionally casual look, something you are seeing more with the rise of athleisure.
She paired the look with a $1,052.00 Vetements hoodie worn as a dress, a look that she’s done on multiple occasions (as well as Kim Kardashian) and casually threw an electric blue and black track jacket over the sweater. You can get a similar Vetements hoodie, on sale, for half this price, here.
She wore $455.00 White Bow Little William Gucci socks to complete the look. I love that pearl bow!
Beauties, would you wear these shoes? Take our poll.
BEST IN SHOW: Rihanna Channels Marie Antoinette For Fenty x Puma
1. YOU ARE INVITED TO FENTY x PUMA1 of 19
2. FENTY x PUMA2 of 19
3. FENTY x PUMA3 of 19
4. FENTY x PUMA4 of 19
5. FENTY x PUMA5 of 19
6. FENTY x PUMA6 of 19
7. FENTY x PUMA7 of 19
8. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 8 of 19
9. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 9 of 19
10. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 10 of 19
11. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 11 of 19
12. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 12 of 19
13. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 13 of 19
14. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 14 of 19
15. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 15 of 19
16. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 16 of 19
17. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 17 of 19
18. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 18 of 19
19. FENTY x PUMA19 of 19
GET THE LOOK: Rihanna Is Bad And Bougie In These Embellished Sneakers was originally published on hellobeautiful.com