Rising star Ruth Negga has been on the move in the fashion scene lately. She’s been gracing the carpet with outfits that serve style as she’s been working with her stylist Karla Welch to make a significant look of her own. Ruth’s latest wardrobe score turned heads at the Golden Globes red carpet on Sunday night, as she sported a unique Louis Vuitton design that glowed in all metallic glory.
The custom piece was birthed in Paris and includes combinations of yellow gold, rose gold and silver paillettes, all of which took 120 hours to complete…by hand!
The Warcraft actress’ dress definitely made its mark in her red carpet wardrobe journey, referring to it as an “armor” as it reflected a glowing shiny look off of the red carpet. Her journey to getting the dress was a fun one, her stylist explains, describing the finished dress as “a work of art…we just wanted an awesome dress.”
Ruth continued to stun with her metallic look with a cute cropped hair style, a silver wrist clasp designed by Fred Leighton and 24 carat ruby earrings to bring out her beautiful red carpet look even more.
We can’t wait to see what’s in store for this Ethiopian-Irish beauty. Ruth is definitely setting a trend of her own!
The Top 7 Beauty Looks From The 74th Annual Golden Globes
1. ZAZIE BEETZSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. KERRY WASHINGTONSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. KERRY WASHINGTONSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. JANELLE MONAESource:Getty 6 of 10
7. JANELLE MONAESource:Getty 7 of 10
8. PRIYANKA CHOPRASource:Getty 8 of 10
9. RUTH NEGGASource:Getty 9 of 10
10. ISSAE RAESource:Getty 10 of 10
Sew Much Time: Ruth Negga’s Latest Design Lights Up The Red Carpet was originally published on hellobeautiful.com