Even though she’s been gone for over two decades, Latin singer Selena Quintanilla is still a force to be known and her fans make sure the world knows it. The initial release of the MAC x Selena Collection last year led to a sold-out line in minutes, making it one of the hottest beauty products of 2016.
Well, MAC is making sure to follow through with the line’s success by restocking the products named after the late Latin singer. The company’s website will sell the MAC Selena products in the United States and Canada, on Wednesday December 28th, then will make them available in stores the following day. The only product that will not be included in the new re-stock is the liquid eye-liner in Boot Black.
The following stores will also have restocked MAC x Selena products available: Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Ave, Macy’s, Dillard, Hudson Bay Company, Belk and Bloomingdale’s. For fair distribution and to keep up with the high demand, there will be limitations on how many products can be purchased; shoppers can buy up to 3 sku’s per product in stores and are limited to 2 sku’s for online purchases.
This launch is no joke. If you don’t want to miss out on grabbing some products from this coveted collection, you may want to mark your calendars for December 28th and 29th with your line-waiting skills in tow.
Remembering Selena: 20 Facts You Might Not Have Known About The Late Selena Quintanilla-Perez
1. Selena was only 17-years-old when she signed her first contract with Coca-Cola for $75,000.Source: 1 of 9
2. Selena made her own stage costumes by gluing Swarovski crystals on her bras.Source: 2 of 9
3. Selena was the first Latin artist to debut on the Billboard charts at number one.Source: 3 of 9
4. After her death, there was a big spike in the number of girls being named Selena.Source: 4 of 9
5. Tejano music became directionless after Selena’s death.Source: 5 of 9
6. Selena and band member Chris Perez kept their relationship a secret until they eloped in 1992.Source: 6 of 9
7. Selena made a cameo on the popular Spanish TV novela “Dos Mujeres, Un Camino” in 1993.Source: 7 of 9
8. Selena owned a motorcycle.Source: 8 of 9
9. After her death, an estimated 100,000 people showed up to Selena’s public viewing at the convention center in Corpus Christi.Source: 9 of 9
The Ultimate Cosmetic Comeback: Selena MAC Line to Make a Return was originally published on hellobeautiful.com