Divorce is pretty common these days, but it’s also really expensive. People rack up thousands of dollars in legal fees just trying to detach from their other half. But thanks to technology, the days of messy, expensive weddings might soon come to an end.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Well, they will probably still be messy, but at least they will be cheap. Watch the video above to hear Beyonce break down that and other tech news in the latest edition of Techie Tuesday!
Get the latest on tech, gadgets, and apps here and listen to Techie Tuesday on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show”!
RELATED: Is Robert Griffin III’s Divorce Affecting Him On The Field? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Paternity Results: Divorced Couple Needs Clarity On Parentage Of Their Two Children [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Why Aren’t Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Divorced Yet? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs [PHOTOS]
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Mike Epps
1 of 15
2. Dwayne Wade
2 of 15
3. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married…but as we know, it didn’t work out.
3 of 15
4. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey
4 of 15
5. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.
5 of 15
6. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose
6 of 15
7. Kimora and Russell Simmons
7 of 15
8. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.
8 of 15
9. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.
9 of 15
10. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.
10 of 15
11. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.
11 of 15
12. And we thought it would last – Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.
12 of 15
13. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O’Neal.
13 of 15
14. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven’t remarried.
14 of 15
15. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it’s been finalized…but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?
15 of 15