Directed by Chris Robinson, the indie comedy Trap follows the story of a man (T.I.) who “returns home to Atlanta after an extended absence to help save his brother (Epps) and mother’s run-down restaurant. An unexpected change to the chicken recipe breathes new life into the restaurant but also brings unexpected problems.”
The idea is reportedly based on a story Mike Epps created with Wild N’ Out producer Nile Evans, who also wrote the script.
The project is the first time Epps, who recently starred in the Uncle Buck television show, will be working with T.I. On the flip side, Trap reunites the rapper-turned-actor with Robinson, who directed him in his acting debut, 2006’s ATL.
When T.I., Mike Epps, and Queen Latifah are all working on the same film, it’s easily a potential blockbuster. Stay tuned for more details.
SOURCE: Billboard | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Female Rappers Unite At Lil Kim's Show (PHOTOS)
1. 1. The female rappers unite at Lil Kim's show in the Bronx. Photo Credit: InstagramSource: 1 of 5
2. 2. Eve hit the stage with Lil Kim at her show in the Bronx. Photo Credit: INFSource: 2 of 5
3. 3. "Love And Hip Hop" stars Somaya Reece and Yandy Smith were also in attendance for the ladies night. Photo Credit: InstagramSource: 3 of 5
4. 4. The female rappers unite at Lil Kim's show in the Bronx. Photo Credit: InstagramSource: 4 of 5
5. 5. The female rappers unite at Lil Kim's show in the Bronx. Photo Credit: InstagramSource: 5 of 5
Screen Magic: Queen Latifah Is Making A New Film Starring Mike Epps & T.I. was originally published on globalgrind.com