Modern-day romance is fifty-fifty. Long gone are the days when the wife works at home all day and the husband bring homes the bacon.
Most likely, you and your mate are both working all day and you both come home exhausted to a messy house and no dinner.
Studies show, splitting the housework can lead to a greater sex life for couples, according to the Journal of Marriage and Family.
If you and your partner share the chores, the study says you’re likely to have at least one extra sex session per month.
Sharon Sassler, author on the study, explains sex in relationships is on a decline all over the world, except for partnerships where both parties do their fair share of the cooking and cleaning.
We’re sure if you tell your man that helping around the house will get him a little more play, he will dutifully oblige.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Sexy and Single: Celebrating Celebrity Dads
Happy Women's History Month: Passing Along The Great Advice These Celeb Women Gave Each Other
1. Powerful Quotes From Celebrity WomenSource:Getty 1 of 5
2. Mary J Blige remembered powerful advice she received from Chaka Chan.Source:Getty 2 of 5
3. Maya Angelou told Iyanla Vanzant,Source:Getty 3 of 5
4. Jackee Harry also shared a great advice from Maya Angelou.Source:Getty 4 of 5
5. Yandy Smith gushed about her mentor, saying,Source:Getty 5 of 5
Studies Show Sharing Housework With Your Partner Leads To A Better Sex Life was originally published on hellobeautiful.com