The new season of Orange Is The New Black premieres today, June 17th on Netflix and one of the shows breakout stars Adrienne C. Moore is returning to show with a new name and a possible new outlook on life.
She talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about her favorite character on the show, what to expect from this season and being part of the all-female cast of Taming Of The Shrew.
“We watched the first episode and I can’t believe that it’s almost been a year ago since we started that episode. Black Cindy has adopted a new name. So there’s a lot in store for her as it comes to religion. We also have these new inmates coming in that will test her. She’s thinking should she take the high road or slap people,” Moore said.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Black Actresses You Need To Know
1. Raven GoodwinSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 1 of 10
2. Logan BrowningSource:PRPhotos.com 2 of 10
3. Ryan DestinySource:PRPhotos.com 3 of 10
4. Tessa ThompsonSource:Izumi Hasegawa / PRPhotos.com 4 of 10
5. Tika SumpterSource:Rich Fury/Invision/AP 5 of 10
6. Bresha WebbSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 6 of 10
7. Gugu Mbatha-RawSource:Loredana Sangiuliano / PRPhotos.com 7 of 10
8. Lauren LondonSource:Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic 8 of 10
9. Jurnee SmollettSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 9 of 10
10. Paige HurdSource:PRPhotos.com 10 of 10
(Photo Source: Netflix Youtube)
Adrienne C. Moore Reveals Season 4 ‘OITNB’ Secrets was originally published on blackamericaweb.com