The movie is set in the peaceful realm of Azeroth, which stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: an army of Orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another.
On this week’s Extra Butter with BlogXilla, the cast of Warcraft talks about creating a movie for a fan base who takes their game very seriously.
“I’m one of those people who are like, you have that responsibility but then you can’t think about it anymore,” said Paula Patton. “You have to just do the best you can to inhabit that character and we do it different because it’s our interpretation of that world and those people.”
The cast also chimes in on the now-infamous Breakfast Club interview in which Birdman demands “Respeck” on his name.
Warcraft hits theaters on June 10th.
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
1. Paula PattonSource:Splash News 1 of 19
2. 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards - Backstage And AudienceSource:Getty 2 of 19
3. 'Precious: Based On The Novel 'Push' By Sapphire' Press Conference - 2009 Toronto International Film FestivalSource:Getty 3 of 19
4. The Cinema Society Hosts A Screening Of 'Precious' - ArrivalsSource:Getty 4 of 19
5. 'Mission:Impossible - Ghost Protocol' Germany PremiereSource:Getty 5 of 19
6. 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter - InsideSource:Getty 6 of 19
7. Celebrity Sightings in New York - September 18, 2013Source:Getty 7 of 19
8. 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Graydon Carter - InsideSource:Getty 8 of 19
9. 28th Santa Barbara International Film Festival - Opening Night Film 'Disconnect'Source:Getty 9 of 19
10. The Golden Screen Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 10 of 19
11. USA - 2014 Vanity Fair Post Oscar PartySource:Getty 11 of 19
12. The Golden Screen Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 12 of 19
13. Denzel Washington, Paula Patton, Tony Scot and Jerry Bruckheimer present their new movie ' Deja Vu ' at the cinema Kinepolis of Lomme, in the north of France in Lomme, France on December 06, 2006Source:Getty 13 of 19
14. 16th Annual GQ 'Men Of The Year' Party - ArrivalsSource:Getty 14 of 19
15. 56th GRAMMY Awards - ArrivalsSource:Getty 15 of 19
16. 15th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball - InsideSource:Getty 16 of 19
17. Celebrity Sightings in New York City - June 9, 2016Source:Getty 17 of 19
Source: 18 of 19
19. Rocking The Blonde
Source: 19 of 19
Extra Butter: “Warcraft” Cast Wants You To Put Respeck On Their Names was originally published on globalgrind.com