No woman wants to be caught in the middle of a beef between their ex and their next, but that was the case last week for Victoria’s Secret model Shanina Shaik.
Shaik is the model who caused the melee between Tyson Beckford and DJ Ruckus last week at NYC’s Up & Down nightclub.
TMZ caught up with the beauty as she landed in Miami to get her word on the bloody scuffle that was ultimately all about her. She revealed that she hasn’t spoken to her ex Tyson Beckford in the last year, so she’s confused as to why an altercation happened.”There’s no future with [Tyson and I] and he knows that. I was working overseas so this is all very new to me,” she said. When asked if she thinks the fight was alcohol induced, she revealed, “I just think that [Tyson] had some issues that he needed to resolve. I wish him all the best. I wish him much happiness like my fiancé [DJ Ruckus] and I.”
Shanina was in Miami to attend the wedding of her friends Amanda and Robert Sorrentino.
Check out the video over at TMZ.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: TMZ, Instagram
The Women Of Color Who Walked In The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
1. Cindy Bruna.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Ming Xi.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Angolan model Sharam Diniz.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Joan Smalls made her fifth appearance on the VS runway.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Lais Ribeiro.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. 25-year-old Gracie Carvalho hails from Brazil.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. Jasmine Tookes.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Sui He.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Maria Borges.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Leila Nda.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Leomie Anderson.Source:Getty 11 of 11
Details About The Fight Between Tyson Beckford and DJ Ruckus was originally published on globalgrind.com