This kid’s got talent.
Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys’ son Egypt is following in the footsteps of his musically inclined parents. Back in March, Egypt made headlines when it was revealed he co-produced “untitled 07” on Kendrick Lamar’s untitled unmastered album.
The five-year-old producer is back in the studio and this time, A Tribe Called Quest legend Q-Tip is teaching him all the essentials of beat production. Swizz posted a video of Egypt making a beat on a drum pad as Q-Tip works alongside him.
No word on if Egypt is working on his own material or helping out his mommy and daddy’s famous friends. Check out Egypt in action above.
VIDEO SOURCE: Instagram
Alicia Keys' Iconic Cornrows Were Once Your Hairspiration
1. Don't you miss this Alicia?Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. Admit it - you wanted Alicia Keys' cornrows in middle school.Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. Ahh, the early 2000s...Source:Getty 3 of 15
4. The good ol' days.Source:Getty 4 of 15
5. Pre-Swizz Beatz.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Oh, flare jeans.Source:Getty 6 of 15
7. She brought cornrows to the Grammys.Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. Alicia accessorized her signature look with countless hats...Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. ...and wraps.Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. "Songs In A Minor"-era.Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Remember this moment from the 2001 MTV VMAs?Source:Getty 11 of 15
12. Has she just always been flawless?Source:Getty 12 of 15
13. "I keep on fallin', iiiiiiiin..."Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. Pulling off the duck lips better than you.Source:Getty 14 of 15
15. The many hairstyles of Alicia Keys are basically iconic.Source:Getty 15 of 15
Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys’ 5-Year-Old Son Egypt Is Making Beats With Q-Tip was originally published on globalgrind.com