Gospel duo Erica and Tina Campbell return to our homes each and every Thursday night in the explosive fifth season of Mary Mary.
With Tina embarking on her solo career after a tumultuous year, it seems as if reuniting for an album is the farthest thing from her mind. So what does this mean for the group who still owes Sony another record? They both talk to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about their alleged money problems, where their relationship stands with husbands Teddy and Warryn and rumors on fans getting a new Mary.
“We love Mary Mary, we love each other, even though we get into it. But we’re family. We’re also growing as individuals so the Mary Mary fans will just have to wait a little longer,” Erica said.
On rumors that one of the Mary’s is being replaced?
“You got the label and then you got people with dreams and visions of getting back into the Mary Mary business. Mary Mary is Erica and Tina.”
Mary Mary is on We TV at 9p/8p CST.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Our Favorite Black Celebrity Siblings
1. Bella, Bria, Angel and Shayne Murphy1 of 13
2. Tasha and Sidra Smith2 of 13
3. Malika and Khadija Haqq3 of 13
4. Tamar, Trina, Toni, Traci and Towanda Braxton4 of 13
5. Sasha and Malia Obama5 of 13
6. The Jacksons6 of 13
7. Angela and Russy Simmons7 of 13
8. Willow and Jaden Smith8 of 13
9. Meagan Good-Franklin and Lamiya Good9 of 13
10. Diddy's Boys!
Source:false 10 of 13
11. North, Saint & Chicago West
Source:false 11 of 13
12. King & DreamSource:false 12 of 13
13. Steph, Seth & Sydel Curry
Source:false 13 of 13
(Photo Source: Courtesy)
Erica & Tina Campbell Set The Record Straight On Their Money Problems, Rumors Of A New ‘Mary’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com