I appreciate any public transit system because it was my only means of transportation while in college. However, I would have preferred my own vehicle to get up and go whenever I wanted to. That was then but today there is hope through Ways to Work.
If you’re tired of catching the bus get your own ‘like new’ vehicle at WaystoWork.Org
In order to qualify for Ways to Work, applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live in the cities of Lynchburg, Richmond and the Tri-Cities Region and the counties of Appomattox, Bedford, Campbell, Chesterfield and Henrico.
- Be currently employed for at least six months, working a minimum of 25 hours a week
- Not be preparing to file or currently in bankruptcy
- Have a valid Virginia driver’s license
- Have the ability to repay the loan
Listen in on my interview with Ways to Work, Richmond Manager, Shanika McClelland [theplatform account=”BCY3OC” media=”jyfkmsQ1lXMg” player=”Wm1KnTqNgtRA”]