View this post on Instagram
I can't believe @babychanelnicole came 3 weeks ago already( 11/28) Her due date was supposed to be Dec 17th .The pic on the left was me at 37 weeks..I took that pic right before I went to the hospital to have her..I wanted it to be a special moment here not a moment where I was freaking out cuz I believe the baby feeds off your energy. I will soon tell my whole labor experience on my baby blog when I have some downtime👉 (www.theCocoBlog.com)
Coco is such a clever girl.
The new mom gave birth three weeks ago and since then, has been shedding any leftover pounds by the second, it would seem. Wearing the same outfits she wore while pregnant in an effort to compare her maternity body with her post-baby body, Coco really drives the point home with her latest before-and-after.
Holding little Chanel to her stomach, Coco portrays her daughter as the unborn bundle of joy she was at 37 weeks. Along with the photo, she pens a caption about giving birth and the special moments that come with it.
Check out the photo above – isn’t Coco the most adorable mom?
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
14 Pics Of Ice-T & Coco Over The Years
1. The early days.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Ice is in love with the Coco.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. When being overly decked out in denim was cool.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. Always and forever.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Casual Coco and Ice.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Pretty in pink.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. The pair bring their A-game every Halloween.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Bonnie & Clyde.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. After 6 years of marriage, the love is still there.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Match made in heaven.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. All that gossiping, 10 years stop it!Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. 14 years of love, and counting.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Partners in crime.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Congrats on the baby!Source:Getty 14 of 14
Coco Depicts Daughter As The Baby Bump She Once Was – & It’s Uber Cute was originally published on globalgrind.com