Prayers and well wishes are working in Lamar Odom‘s favor, as he continues to make outstanding progress.
The former NBA player had many worried following reports that he was unable to recognize family or utilize his motor skills. Now, two months after being found unconscious in a Las Vegas brothel, Odom has reportedly taken his first steps.
From TMZ: “Sources close to Lamar tell us he hadn’t been able to move without a walker. We’re told Thursday Lamar ditched the walker and took three steps, shocking the docs.”
Hospital staff members say Lamar also recognized a nurse, and was able to reach above his head to put his hood on while wife Khloe visited.
According to the site, Lamar will be moved to a rehab facility soon. Let’s continue to keep him in our prayers.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crewSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LOSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra WilkinsonSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA playersSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe BryantSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Shaq and LamarSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUSSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knewSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years backSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E FreshSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shakeSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Brother RobSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while backSource:Getty 14 of 14
Doctors Shocked As Lamar Odom Begins To Walk On His Own was originally published on globalgrind.com