According to reports, five people who were in the Hummer that was part of the fatal crash triggered by Caitlyn have filed a lawsuit, claiming they were injured both physically and emotionally.
TMZ revealed that in the lawsuit, the Wolf-Millesi family claim that Jenner acted recklessly, driving at an unsafe speed for road conditions. The suit, filed by Spencer Lucas from Panish Shea & Boyle, says, “The emotional effects of being involved in a collision that has taken the life of another has caused tremendous distress and suffering.” No word yet on the damage amount or if Cait will have to settle this face to face in court.
The former athlete got her mind off the madness by going out with Scott Disick over the weekend to shop for Christmas trees. Although Scott has been slowly getting back into the good graces of the Kardashian clan, it looks as though Caitlyn cut him a little slack. Sources revealed to E! that even though we haven’t seen Caitlyn and Scott together a lot, their bond remained so close that “when Scott’s parents were sick, Bruce was there for him and offered support. It meant a lot to Scott. For the most part, they had a good relationship.”
With the family getting closer together again, Caitlyn may need their support to deal with the old hassle that has resurfaced.
Every Time We've Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.Source:Splash News 1 of 6
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it's done in SoHo.Source:Splash News 2 of 6
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.Source:Splash News 3 of 6
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.Source:Splash News 4 of 6
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.Source:Splash News 5 of 6
6. Caitlyn Jenner's little black dress game might be better than ours.Source:Splash News 6 of 6
Caitlyn Jenner Gets Hit With Another Law Suit In Car Crash Case was originally published on globalgrind.com