For the K clan, every holiday and birthday is celebrated in a big, Kardashian-like way. That’s why it comes as no surprise that the family did Thanksgiving on a grand scale this year.
Kylie Jenner shared a photo of her family’s extensive Turkey Day guest list, and let’s just say, they did not disappoint. The entire Kardashian/Jenner/West family was in attendance, including bonus boyfriend members like Kris’ man Corey Gamble, Kylie’s Tyga, and Kourtney’s ex Scott Disick.
The youngest sister of the famous family wrote, “Thankful for my blended family,” under the photo of her sisters, parents, nieces, nephews, and bae Tyga. Kylie and Tyga looked surprisingly happy in the family pic considering the fact that they just got back together from a brief split.
According to reports, the couple is slowing things down, so much so that Tyga’s already moved out of her pad and into a rental in the Hollywood Hills. A source close to the couple revealed they’ve decided things would be better if they increase their personal space by living separately, TMZ reports.
Although the pair never officially called it quits, Kylie’s recent Australia trip became an issue (they argued whether she should go solo or with Tyga) and they decided that a little space would be beneficial for them.
As for Thanksgiving dinner, it was hosted by Khloe this year, and the food looked amazing.
The Kardashian Krew Takes St. Barts
1. Hey Khlo' Money.Source:Splash News 1 of 9
2. Kim did a little shopping while out in St. Barts.Source:Splash News 2 of 9
3. Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian were spotted out and about in St. Barts.Source:Splash News 3 of 9
4. Sister, Sister, Sister.Source:Splash News 4 of 9
5. Khloe and Kris did a little shopping.Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. Kylie finally arrived on the family trip.Source:Splash News 6 of 9
7. Khloe enjoyed the ocean.Source:Splash News 7 of 9
8. Kim showed off her pregnant belly.Source:Splash News 8 of 9
9. "we woke up in paradise too"Source: 9 of 9
The Kardashians Celebrate Thanksgiving As A Blended Family, Kylie & Tyga Give Each Other Space was originally published on globalgrind.com