Charlie’s former “goddess” girlfriend Natalie Kenly is now defending her ex-boyfriend against accusations made by his other ex, Bree Olson, who claimed that Sheen never told her about his diagnosis when they were living together in 2011.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Kenly revealed, “I knew Charlie as the man, and not the myth or the legend. Charlie didn’t pay me to keep quiet about his HIV diagnosis or anything else. I was tested. I’ve been tested several times since then, and I also don’t believe I was around when he was diagnosed or contracted the virus.”
Sheen’s rep, Mark Burg, also denied Olson’s claims, telling Us Weekly, “[Bree] wasn’t in Charlie’s life when he was HIV-positive and so there was no reason to tell her anything.”
Despite the fact they were both living with Sheen at the same time, Natalie claims Bree is so upset because of her job in the porn industry. “The industry that Bree is in, this is devastating to her career. I think that’s why she’s so angry,” Natalie told EW.
Judging by the number of women going to see lawyers after Charlie’s announcement, Bree won’t be the last to speak out about her time with Sheen. High-profile attorney Gloria Allred said she has been contacted by a few of Charlie’s exes after he announced his diagnosis to the world.
The Many Women Of Charlie Sheen
1. Winona RyderSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. Charlie Sheen & Kelly PrestonSource:Getty 2 of 15
3. Charlie Sheen & Cathy St. GeorgeSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Charlie Sheen & Ginger LynnSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. Heather HunterSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Charlie Sheen & Donna PeeleSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Heidi FleissSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Brittany AshlandSource:Getty 8 of 15
9. Charlie Sheen & Denise RichardsSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Charlie Sheen & Brooke MuellerSource:Getty 10 of 15
11. Charlie Sheen & Capri AndersonSource:Getty 11 of 15
12. Kacey JordanSource:Getty 12 of 15
13. Charlie Sheen, Bree Olsen, and Natalie Kenly (The Goddesses)Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. Charlie Sheen & Brett RossiSource:Getty 14 of 15
15. Mia IsabellaSource:Getty 15 of 15
Charlie Sheen’s Former “Goddess” Natalie Kenly Defends Him Against Ex Bree Olson was originally published on globalgrind.com