Her performance was part of the special, Adele At the BBC, where the singer spoke with Graham Norton about her upcoming album 25, the music business, and drunk tweeting. Adele admits that though she doesn’t drink alcohol anymore, when she did get tipsy, she’d turn to Twitter and whatever she posted would be too saucy.
The “Rolling in the Deep” artist said she now has to have her tweets approved by her team. She assured everyone that her tweets are her own – despite the fact she can’t actually type them. “They’re all my tweets. No one writes my tweets. They just post them for me,” she said.
Adele’s performance was just as commanding as you’d think; 25 can’t get here any sooner. It hits iTunes November 20, but until then, watch her powerful rendition of “Hello” up top.
SOURCE: HuffPo | VIDEO SOURCE: BBC
Artists From The UK We All Love (PHOTOS)
1. Charli XCX can be found at the Top of the Billboard Charts for Iggy Azalea's “Fancy"1 of 10
2. Ellie Goulding's "Lights" has been heard at almost every party you've been to.2 of 10
3. Jessie Ware is a great representation of amazing talent coming from the UK.3 of 10
4. Disclosure's debut album "Settle" has topped the Billboard charts as well.4 of 10
5. Sampha is one of the most talented singers and producers. You can find him on Drake's latest album "Nothing Was The Same.”5 of 10
6. FKA Twigs has a very promising career in the upcoming year, her cosmic style and soulful voice is remarkable.6 of 10
7. La Roux's "Bulletproof" was often sung by people who never even listened to Electronic music.7 of 10
8. Jessie J's "Price Tag" was heard everywhere, topping the Billboard charts.8 of 10
9. One of "R&B's Most Wanted," Ed Sheeran has definitely made a solid name in the music industry.9 of 10
10. Sam Smith's debut LP "In The Lonely Hour" immediately made it to the Top 10 Billboard charts.10 of 10
Adele Performs “Hello” For The First Time, Reveals Why She’s Not Allowed To Tweet was originally published on globalgrind.com